Friday, December 9, 2016

Most Beautiful Irina's Biography And Photos

10:52 PM

Model Irina's Profile

Age: 23
Birthday: 11/19/1993 (Scorpio)
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black
Tallness: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Slim
Conjugal Status: Never wedded
Kids: No
Level of Education: College degree
Occupation: Hairdresser Stylist
Drinking: Never
Smoking: No
Level of English: Beginner
Different dialects: No
Lives in: Odessa, Ukraine




Character: My character is altogether different. It resembles an award. It has two sides. I can be caring and genuine however in the event that some person harms me, I get to be distinctly strict. I resemble a bloom. On the off chance that you water me I will be excellent and will give positive feelings.

Interests: I am exceptionally amiable young woman who get a kick out of the chance to speak with various people. My calling is my diversion.

I get a kick out of the chance to stay in shape and I do wellness consistently. I jump at the chance to swim when I have my spare time and to unwind at the swimming pool. I am a film goer. I jump at the chance to watch various types of films.

Her Type of Man: I require a kind, genuine and family situated man. I need to discover a man who will love me and who will believe me. I might want that genuineness will be the focal point of our relations. What's more, that is the reason I am searching for a legit man.











0 comments:

Post a Comment