Friday, December 9, 2016

Most Beautiful Model Aleksandra's Photos And Biography

11:28 PM

Aleksandra's Profile

Age: 20
Birthday: 08/11/1996 (Leo)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Chestnut
Tallness: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Slim
Conjugal Status: Never wedded
Kids: No
Level of Education: Student
Occupation: Student
Drinking: Never
Smoking: No
Level of English: Intermediate
Different dialects: No
Lives in: Kiev, Ukraine





Character: I believe that I am a glad young lady. I have numerous leisure activities and awesome arrangements for future. My greatest dream is to get hitched in Paris.


Interests: I appreciate cooking. I get a kick out of the chance to eat and to plan distinctive intriguing dishes; constantly new. Her Type of Man.


I might want to meet a solid, shrewd, self-assured and capable man. He additionally should love pets.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment